[Kdenlive-devel] Title Outline text

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jan 5 12:53:50 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 05 January 2010 08:26:24 Marco Gittler wrote:
> yes this would be nice, if the issue with the color is gone, we are not
> breaking older titles.

I just fixed the issue with font color in titlewidget. The problem was that we
were using:

item->setDefaultTextColor(); when there was no outline

and

format.setForeground(QBrush(color)); when there was no outline

So we used 2 different ways to set the font color, which resulted in color
being wrongly set.

We now need to update the loading / saving in titledocument.cpp, and the
titler UI needs some love too, we should at least add a label to say what all
those sliders mean... not sure if the current layout is optimal...

Let me know if you want me to do some further work on the titler, and by the
way, outline is a great feature!

regards
jb