[Kdenlive-devel] Title Outline text

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jan 5 00:22:26 UTC 2010

On Monday 04 January 2010 23:14:39 Marco wrote:
> Hi
>
> i made some work on outline text for the title.
> actual work ist here :
> http://kdenlive.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=kdenlive/kdenlive;a=sh
> ortlog;h=refs/heads/outline- text
>
> mlt patch is also needed:
> http://github.com/gmarco/mlt/tree/outline
>
> there is a problem with the backgroundcolor of the font, this must be
> solved. any hints or help are welcome.

Hi!

I had a quick look, and the MLT producer seem to work fine, outline is nice.
However, there is still work on the Kdenlive side. What exactly is your
problem with the font background color?

One thing you should not forget in titlewidget.cpp is that in the
selectionChanged section, you must block the signals for your new widgets
before changing their values, adding the following around line 800:

textOutline->blockSignals(true);
textOutlineColor->blockSignals(true);

.. and of course unblock the signals after the new values are defined...

If you want, you can commit the Kdenlive part to svn so that other people can
work on it... there shouldn't be major issues if running against Dan's official
MLT.

regards
jb