[Kdenlive-devel] 0.7.7-1 release

Mariusz Pluciński vshader at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:39:46 UTC 2010

I'm very sorry, but in the last month I didn't have any free time to
update polish translation while string freeze. But since you're
preparing new release, I think it's possible for me to update the
translation before release.
Is it possible for you to wait with 0.7.7-1 version release since
wednesday (24.02)? This time should be enough for me to finish and
commit translation.

Thanks
Mariusz Pluciński, vshader