[Kdenlive-devel] pt_BR translation updated

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Wed Feb 10 22:34:19 UTC 2010

While I have nothing against web-based solutions in general, maybe we could
ask KDE if we can use their translation infrastructure. KDE already has a
script that can pull the strings from external repos.
The current Kdenlive translators could join the KDE translation teams and
continue to maintain Kdenlive.
KDE's infrastructure (=Scripty) has the advantage that string changes in .cpp
files automatically get merged into .po files.