[Kdenlive-devel] STRING FREEZE

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Feb 2 08:34:45 UTC 2010

Hi!

We are now getting close to the 0.7.7 release of Kdenlive. I propose to enter
string freeze now, so everyone involved in translation is encouraged to update
their po files (run the "message-merge.sh" script in /po) and do as much
translation as possible.

I would like to release Kdenlive 0.7.7 in one week max, so please if you are
working on translations, let me know it the deadline is ok, or if you need a
few days more.

So if everything goes well, release will be done on the 9th of February

regards
jb