[Kdenlive-devel] Levels effect rocks!

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Aug 27 04:57:19 UTC 2010

On Friday 27 August 2010 04.11:55 Mikko Rapeli wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:24:47PM +0300, Mikko Rapeli wrote:
> > I have two very small gripes: I need to add multiple levels effects if I
> > need to adjust a number of channels. Would be nice to have them all in
> > one effect. And now that the effect is there, I have the urge to fix all
> > clips with bad camera or settings, and a shortcut for the effect would
> > be nice, maybe five recently used effects in the clip menu.
>
> Umm, how to remove the levels histogram from the rendered output?

In the level effect settings, you have a checkbox "Show histogram".
 Disable it to hide the histogram.

Hint: if you have a large project with lots of level effects, just open the
.kdenlive project file in a text editor and replace all occurences of:

<property name="Show histogram">1</property>

with:

<property name="Show histogram">0</property>

I just changed the default to disabled because I agree that it is not an
expected behaviour to have the histogram shown in rendered clip. Also, we now
have the Histogram widget that shows that info outside of the monitor.

jb