[Kdenlive-devel] Head crashes

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Aug 26 20:33:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 07:05:19AM +0200 I heard the voice of
jb, and lo! it spake thus:

> > Matthew, are you running it from its built location and not
> > installing or installing to an explicit prefix?

I tried both running out of build tree and installing into
/tmp/something; did the same both ways.

> That file is usually installed in /usr/share/apps/kdenlive/, and a
> user customized version can also be created in
> $HOME/.kde/share/apps/kdenlive

Hm.  OK, I don't have time for much fiddling today, but a quick chmod
000 of the apps/kdenlive/ dir and it still crashes, _but_ in a
different way and presumably farther along.  When I get some time I'll
see if uninstalling the 0.7.7.1 package gets it all the way.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net