[Kdenlive-devel] Levels effect rocks!

Mikko Rapeli mikko.rapeli at iki.fi
Thu Aug 26 20:24:47 UTC 2010

Wow, I just discovered the Levels effect. It rocks! Easy to use and all.

I have two very small gripes: I need to add multiple levels effects if I need
to adjust a number of channels. Would be nice to have them all in one effect.
And now that the effect is there, I have the urge to fix all clips with
bad camera or settings, and a shortcut for the effect would be nice, maybe
five recently used effects in the clip menu.

But thanks to you developers. Your levels effect made my day!

-Mikko