[Kdenlive-devel] Image sequence option in Add Clip file dialog

John T. Mertz thatonefilmguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:47:22 UTC 2010

It would also be neat if such a tool also had an additional option to
add clip motion effects automatically, e.g. Slow zoom in or out, pan
left/right, etc. So in addition to the clip transitions you also get a
nice smooth motion effect applied to the clip keyframed start to end
which can later be tweaked by the user in kdenlive.

I believe canopus (now grassvalley) used to have an app to do this
(easy custom slideshow creation with motion fx) but I don't recall
what it was called. I don't see it on their website anymore. Not sure
if the product is still around and sold to someone else or if it bit
the dust.

-jtm

Sent from my mobile device