[Kdenlive-devel] On-monitor effects

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Aug 14 19:43:41 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org> wrote:
> 2010/8/14 Hugh Tebby <hugh.tebby at gmail.com>:
>> I've tested it quite a bit, and it doesn't crash like it did previously.
>> Seems to be as stable as the previous red rectangle. One thing that is a bit
>> bothering is that when playing the timeline, there's a little "jump" when it
>> get's to a clip with pan&zoom effect. Other than that, seems perfectly fine.
>> Great job !
>
> First of all, yes, it is a great thing to have; good job. It works
> great on Linux, but still crashing on OS X. I will try to debug that.

I fixed the crash on OS X, but the on-monitor effects do not work on
OS X because I have not yet integrated a MonitorRefresh. I will take a
look at this, but it might be a while. In the meantime, I am OK with
you enabling on-monitor effects by default #ifndef Q_WS_MAC and
perhaps disabling the option in preferences #ifdef Q_WS_MAC.

--
+-DRD-+