[Kdenlive-devel] On-monitor effects

Hugh Tebby hugh.tebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 09:15:10 UTC 2010

I've tested it quite a bit, and it doesn't crash like it did previously.
Seems to be as stable as the previous red rectangle. One thing that is a bit
bothering is that when playing the timeline, there's a little "jump" when it
get's to a clip with pan&zoom effect. Other than that, seems perfectly fine.
Great job !

There also seems to have been a massive slowdown recently, but I don't think
it has anything to do with that. I can't play a simply DV file fluidly
anymore in Kdenlive (fine when playing with melt though...). It might
because of my computer, I've been fiddling around with graphics drivers and
such recently. Anyway, I'll check that more in detail when I come back from
my holidays in two weeks.

Cheers,
Hugh