[Kdenlive-devel] A/V sync problem

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Aug 4 17:28:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Simon Eugster <simon.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear *,
>
> It seems we've really got a big A/V sync issue.
> http://kdenlive.org/forum/dnxhd-av-out-sync
> http://kdenlive.org/forum/there-any-way-keep-audio-sync
> http://kdenlive.org/forum/audiovideo-out-sync-after-rending-uploading-youtube
> http://kdenlive.org/forum/cannot-render-mpeg4xvid4h264flash
> etc.
>
> Seems like something is wrong?

You must be new to audio/video and reviewing problem reports of a
modestly popular software package. :-) IOW, a/v sync is *always* a
problem due to proliferation of standards, formats, and tools. It is
easy to feel like chicken little while reviewing a bunch of reports.
So, ignore those reports for a moment, and based on your experience
what do you think?