[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive.org imporovement suggestions

Hugh Tebby hugh.tebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:00:27 UTC 2010

Hum, there seems to be a problem at the moment with the website left column.
Tabs were added in the "Recent activity" blocks, but it screws up the
display of the inner blocks (on Firefox at least).

Tabs in that block actually seems a good idea, but maybe not the "comments"
tabs. "Forum", "Bugs" and "Commits" would be good though, in order to reduce
the size of the column.