[Kdenlive-devel] Duplicate effects in fx list

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Thu Apr 15 14:17:17 UTC 2010

On Thursday 15 April 2010 15:14:37 John T. Mertz wrote:
> In the effects list in kdenlive, I see many effect entries that are
> duplicated, but not all of them are.
>
> For example, in the Colour folder, effects R, G, B, RGB-Parade,
> Hueshift0r and Technicolor have a single entry in the list. All the
> rest of the effects have two entries per effect. Either entry can be
> applied to a clip.
>
> Has anyone seen this? I am running the svn trunk build.

i have ALL the effects duplicated, because i have two installations of
kdenlive (the one from the repository and the development one in /var/tmp). so
that might be your issue, some files left from an old kdenlive deletion
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Be free and open and breezy!  Enjoy!
Things won't get any better so get used to it.