[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: Akademy invitation

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Apr 9 00:44:34 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bertjan Broeksema <b.broeksema at home.nl>
Date: Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Fwd: Akademy invitation
To: dan at dennedy.org

Hi Dan,

I tried to sent the mail below to the dev mailing list but that didn't came
through because I'm not subscribed. Could please forward it for me?

Thanks in advance,

Bertjan

-------

Hello kdenlive developers,

We're on a soon to end quest for cool talks for Akademy 2010. We think that a
presentation on kdenlive would fit in very well.

Therefore we'd like to invite you to sent in a proposal for either a 30 minute
or a 45 minute presentation. The latter needs to come with a technical paper.
For more details see:

http://dot.kde.org/2010/02/01/akademy-2010-our-world-clearly-call-papers

Deadline is 23th of April.

We're looking forward to your submission!

Cheers,

Bertjan

p.s. If nobody is able to visit Akademy please say so too.