[Kdenlive-devel] Next Kdenlive release roadmap

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Sep 28 09:34:20 UTC 2009

Hi everyone.

I think we are almost ready for the 0.7.6 release. I would like one more week to test my recent changes in group and spacer move, and also check a performance issue when opening documents.

I think we can enter string freeze on this thursday (1st of october), and plan the 0.7.6 release on the 8th of october.

Would that be ok for you? Can we plan to have an MLT release around the same date?
If you think there is a major issue still around, please post a comment on the list.

regards
jb