[Kdenlive-devel] speed effect

Mikko Rapeli mikko.rapeli at iki.fi
Thu Nov 26 23:32:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 02:26:12PM -0800, Dan Dennedy wrote:
> One of the things I claimed to do for this next release in a bug
> ticket or forum post was to add an override for the ffmpeg's detected
> frame rate. I will work on that after I finish up this VDPAU support,
> which should be done in a day or so. I can also look into the sample
> rate.

Great! Just let me know if you like someone to test things.

Back in spring I messed up a bunch of AVCHD .MTS to mpeg4 .mov transitions
which also ended up having a bad framerate. I was missing manual fps override
back then too, but I think I just deleted the 100 or so clips and
re-imported the correct ones, and fixed the time line for a few days
after that.

-Mikko