[Kdenlive-devel] Congrats on the new release!

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat May 30 21:49:36 UTC 2009

Great job, jb and all!

FYI: I just released a new version (0.9.90 athttp://www.kde-
apps.org/content/show.php/Kdenlive+Builder+Wizard?content=85826 ) of the build
wizard, that can build 0.7.4. There has been about 250 downloads of the wizard
+ about 80 source downloads in the last month, so I guess it is still used by
some.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I think that there are no forces on this planet more dangerous to us all
than the fanaticisms of fundamentalism, of all the species: Protestantism,
Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism, as well as countless
smaller infections. Is there a conflict between science and religion here?
There most certainly is.
                                - Daniel C. Dennett (Darwin's Dangerous Idea)