[Kdenlive-devel] Next Kdenlive release (0.7.4)

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Wed May 20 15:47:32 UTC 2009

The Oxygen team should concentrate on adding missing icons, not creating new
icons for apps that already have nice looking new icons (the ones that were
already created).
Who cares whether celluloid film is dead or not? It works as an icon.
Let's go with proposal #4 and prepare and icon contest for the 0.7.4 release.