[Kdenlive-devel] Next Kdenlive release (0.7.4)

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:48:10 UTC 2009

> the film strip is dead.... long live the solid state

Sad.  What better conveys the application's purpose though, that we can use as an icon?  Plus everything is now solid state, we cannot use that idea as the basis for an icon.

—Film strip is dead, apparently (but not the concept of individual frames)
—Clapper board is ruled out due to trademark concerns
—Video camera?
—Colour test bars?
—DV cassette?
—My brother suggests a film strip that "turns into 1's and 0's" to signify the digital-ness