[Kdenlive-devel] newbie

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon May 18 08:16:06 UTC 2009

Søndag 17 maj 2009 skrev Jacob Christ:
> I just stumbled upon this project, and it would be great if the
> following page had more details on how to retrieve repositories and
> build the project:
>
> http://www.kdenlive.org/contribution-manual/how-join-development-team
>
> This way newb's like myself can become engaged without a lot of research.

You could try the build wizard.
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Kdenlive+Builder+Wizard?content=85826

> Also, if the page was a wiki then I (or others) could update it myself
> (themselves) as things are figured out so that all could benefit.

You can register as a user, then I think you can edit most (probably not all)
pages?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history. "Don't bother us
with politics," respond those who don't want to learn.

        - Free software proponent, Richard M. Stallman