[Kdenlive-devel] MLT SVN IS FUBAR

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri May 15 21:14:48 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org> wrote:
> Last night I tried to push the extreme MLT makeover to the SourceForge
> Subversion repository from my git-svn tree. However, git-svn failed
> big time and left a disaster in my working copy. During the makeover,

It turns that the SVN trunk is still in working shape because git-svn
had failed in the middle of replaying the history of mlt++ as a
subfolder of mlt. This means it was not able to get to a point to
where it was integrated into the build. Therefore, if you checkout svn
now, you will get a mlt++ subfolder but it is useless and not used. I
can go into svn and delete that subfolder, but I'm still not in a
position to publish anything new to svn and that might never change.
You are still advised to switch to my git repo.

--
+-DRD-+