[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:19:38 UTC 2009

On Sunday 03 May 2009 22:05:21 Simon Eugster wrote:
> Work on multiple objects = thanks? o.O I really need to take an English
> couse. ;)
>
> Sincerely: Did you mean to edit e.g. the colour of several objects at the
> same time, or what?

sorry, i misunderstood your answer, i do need to take an english course ;)

i wanted to bend or apply effects to several objects at the same time, but i
read this is not possible with inkscape (until next version -_-), so i
installed illustrator and had fun with that

my "thanks" was meaning "thanks for trying to help me": i was so
disappointed with inkscape that i just replied without enough attention (i
thought you was telling me to define the option "work on multiple objects" in
inkscape -_-) and restarted my system in windows

anyway... thanks! ;)
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>