[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:45:06 UTC 2009

On Friday 01 May 2009 22:49:24 Alberto Villa wrote:
> i like this one, but why not simply "oxygenating" (giving this glossy
> effect to) the old one, keeping it plain without curves (i don't like
> curves very much)? small icons would have no problems then

here it is, also to answer to dan's request of the original one "oxygenated"

it's just a test, the tape should be more transparent (and with, i agree, torn
edges... it's not understandable at the moment! i'll make those), and the
small icon is a bit too small, but it's easy to edit anything

i still don't like amir's one, i think it's too... approximate :/
i do prefer a plain one, and... where have you seen shadows in oxygen icons? i
can't find them, can you address me (really, it's not sarcasm)?
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>