[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Fri May 1 22:32:55 UTC 2009

Am Samstag 02 Mai 2009 00:09:53 schrieb amir sher:
> another go, needs to work a little bit more on the reflections, and it
> looks ok, even on small size.

Very good. I would, however add a small space between the taped film pieces. Of
course, if that was real film, there shouldn't be any space, but luckily it's
just an icon. ;-) Adding a space could improve that people recognize the red
bar as tape.

BTW: The shadow is wrong. I don't know if Inkscape can do it like I'd do it in
an raster image editor: Clone the film+tape object, make it uniformly gray and
fuzzy, decrease the opacity, and correct the perspective to match a shadow.