[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri May 1 16:57:31 UTC 2009

2009/4/29 amir sher <amir_in at netvision.net.il>:
> 1. I made a oxygen kdenlive icon just to see how hard it is (combined 2
> other icons...) thats looks like the old one. I'm pretty sure that the
> oxygen icon team will gladly help.

I like this and the variation submitted by Salvatore. I think both of
them look a little zoomed-out tho - maybe the middle frame in the film
strip looks a bit long. I was thinking it would be nice to see a
variation of the existing icon but with different coloring and
shading. I think this comes close, but I would like to hear from
others.

--
+-DRD-+