[Kdenlive-devel] move to git ?

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Mar 5 13:14:51 UTC 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009 05:49:38 Ray Lehtiniemi wrote:

> well, in that spirit, please have a look at:
>
>   git://github.com/rayl/kdenlive_copy.git review

> it's mostly a bunch of tweaks to address compilation warnings, a few of
> which appear to be genuine problems. i've built and started up the
> resulting executable, but haven't really done extensive testing of these
> patches.

Hi!

I had a quick look and it seems like those fixes are ok, except one [*] where
you remove a temp variable that in fact revealed a memleak which I just fixed
right now.

Otherwise, your patches are welcome! How should we proceed? Do you want a
write access to our svn?

regards
jb

[*]http://github.com/rayl/kdenlive_copy/commit/3bf589112bad5c985e1bf42f51a51d6eb49cf2d6#diff-2