[Kdenlive-devel] Google Summer of Code?

Janez Urevc janez at ratatuj.tv
Thu Mar 5 08:38:58 UTC 2009

Hello,

it was me, who raised this topic on forum. I partecipate in a group of
Slovenian students, that are planing to launch a national pod/webcasting
site for youths. Since we are all users and lovers of OSS we decided to use
Kdenlive for NLE, because we think I is growing into a really nice piece of
SW. I also wrote an article about OSS NLE applications in the most important
comupter-related magazine in Slovenia, where I mentionied Kdenlive too.

Since I am a student of software development and I already partecipated in
an OSS project, I would like to start contributing to Kdenlive too. This is
also the reason for my interest in partecipatig GSoC as a student, working
on Kdenlive. Are there any other ideas, about projects that would be
intersting for community?

AFAIK application deadline for mentoring organizations is March 13th.

Best regards,

JAnez Urevc, Slovenia