[Kdenlive-devel] switching development to svn trunk

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Mar 4 09:58:13 UTC 2009

Onsdag 04 marts 2009 skrev jb:
> On Tuesday 03 March 2009 17:38:18 jb wrote:

> The move to trunk is now done. I updated the instructions on:

[..9
> All people that were using the KDE4 branch can update to trunk by doing the
> following command in their KDE4 branch:
>
> svn switch
> https://kdenlive.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kdenlive/trunk/kdenlive

Wizard users can fetch the 0.7.2 version (press "Check new version"), it will
do the switch automatically.

And, for the archive, some wizard stats:
1174 persons downloaded the 0.7.1 version
327 persons downloaded the wizard sources for 0.7.1
In its category of Kommander scripts on kde-apps, it is currently rated nr 52,
down from 44, but is the 16th most-downloaded, up from 42.

Regards

Mads

P.S. Still working on getting some more time for Kdenlive contribution :-/

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The low quality of [MP3] files should prevent this format from threatening
control of our intellectual property. Why would anyone listen to a sub-CD
quality song when they can easily buy the CD at the local Tower Records?
                               - RIAA head, Hillary Rosen, March 1997