[Kdenlive-devel] switching development to svn trunk

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Mar 3 16:38:18 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.

I plan to merge back the KDE4 branch into trunk, since the KDE3 branch that
was in trunk is now deprecated.

I am ready to do it, but it might cause some problems, for example the Builder
Wizard will probably need to be updated to fetch the source code from trunk...

If you have problems with that, let me know, otherwise I will do the merge
tomorrow.

PS: regarding a switch to Git, I have never looked at it, but as several
people already said on the list, I don't think it is a useful thing now. There
are not that many developers, and I personally don't feel like learning all
that branching and merging git stuff right now...

regards
jb