[Kdenlive-devel] String freeze

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Jun 30 18:02:58 UTC 2009

Tirsdag 30 juni 2009 skrev Simon Eugster:
> Read that too late. Sorry. Should I revert the file I changed?

I vote you should.

Changing strings at this time, even when its an obvious spelling error,
potentially breaks all the 17 translation for that message. That is a rather
big impact for correcting something that most english readers won't even
notice to begin with.

It should obviously be corrected after the release :-)

Regards

Mads