[Kdenlive-devel] Signal disappearing

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:17:00 UTC 2009

Hi jb,

Working, thanks a lot! I've totally forgotten the blockSignals methods.
New problem: When I add a text clip, the toolbar remains inactive until I
select it with the mouse.

If you don't mind I'll take a look at it tomorrow at daylight (I need
something else to do beneath learning Maths). I'll let you know whether I
was successful then :)

thanks
Simon