[Kdenlive-devel] Signal disappearing

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:31:33 UTC 2009

Hi jb,

Yes, sorry. See this comment:
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=845#c3236
The problem is:
* I select an image or a text item in the Titler dialog
* I change from +x to -x
* I change the coordinate value (either by keyboard or by clicking the arrows)
Now nothing at all happens. Although the field value_x' signal is connected
to a method, the method isn't called at all. You first need to move the
item with the mouse.

There won't be any string changes, fortunately.

Simon