[Kdenlive-devel] New kdenlive Debian live demos

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Tue Jun 23 07:20:32 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 23:54 +0200, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> please rebuild the Debian live demos. They contain a buggy mlt which
> has
> been fixed today by upstream and uploaded by me for a few minutes.

We are waiting for missing packages from the Debian repos for SID. The
script is ready and waiting for an upgrade.

Read:
http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/

"Images for etch, lenny are working, images for squeeze broken do to
squashfs-tools mismatch, images for sid are waiting for 2.6.30 kernel
modules. [2009-06-14]"

I built my own aufs modules but the installer will not accept them. So
we have to wait. I complained several times.