[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.5 release roadmap

use_this at nurfuerspam.de use_this at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Jun 21 06:51:41 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009 08:37:55 schrieb jb:
> Hi!
>
> My idea is to release Kdenlive 0.7.5 on the 1st of july, with a string
> freeze on the 24th of june (next wednesday).
>
> Several new features were recently added, and a lot of bugs were fixed
> which should improve the user experience.
>
> In the remaining days, I will concentrate on bug fixing, so if you think
> there is a major issue still open, please send a mail to the list.

Group selection is non-intuitive atm. If we could draw a rectangle in the
timeline to select clips and transitions, like it is common in filemanagers or
for example Inkscape, that would make things easier I guess.
In Inkscape, a selection becomes a group with strg+g, the group is disbanded
with strg+shift+g, which enables a nice workflow.
I dunno if you would count that as bug or rather as new feature, it is
something I have been missing for some time now.

Thanks for all the work, really appreciated,

Juergen.