[Kdenlive-devel] KDENLIVE_RENDER_LOG

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Jun 20 20:05:58 UTC 2009

Hi all

I added/uncommented code in kdenlive_render to allow it to log its call to
melt and response, iff KDENLIVE_RENDER_LOG is set. I believe this is needed to
debug some of the render problems some people experience on IRC.

The reason I wanted to make it known here, is because jb earlier removed
similar code, when it *always* created a log - I hope it is OK to have in
there, dependent on the environment var. It is documented in the man page too
- I was helping out the debian packager after all :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a
will of the type of which we are conscious in ourselves. An individual who
should survive his physical death is also beyond my comprehension, nor do I
wish it otherwise; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble
souls.
                           - Albert Einstein (The World as I See It, 1949)