[Kdenlive-devel] Preparing the next release information page

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Jun 19 15:41:46 UTC 2009

Hi everyone.

As suggested in bug report http://kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=940
it would be nice to show some informations about the features of Kdenlive when a new release is out.

So here is the plan:

I added a button called "Discover the features of this kdenlive release" in the Config Wizard (that will show up whenever you upgrade your Kdenlive version). Clicking on that button will open a browser window pointing to the web site info page for that release.

As the 0.7.5 release is not too far away (I would say around end of june), I started to prepare the info page for the 0.7.5 release. It is available at that location:

http://kdenlive.org/discover/0.7.5

Everyone with documentation writer role should be able to edit the page, so you are welcome to add whatever you think can be useful.

regards
jb