[Kdenlive-devel] Debian package crashy?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Jun 3 17:59:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 6:51 AM, el jefe delito <eljefedelito at gmail.com> wrote:
> After the upgrade to 0.7.4 I was still getting my initial crash at startup; once I removed the file:
>> kdenlive: error while loading shared libraries: libmlt++.so.1: cannot open
>> shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> I have that file but I am not sure what it belongs to:
>> eljefe at bigboi:~$ dpkg -S libmlt++.so.1

It is an orphan symlink to the actual so. By orphan, I mean it was
either not cleaned up by the package upgrade or left behind as a
result of a manual install. It is not necessarily an issue that the
file exists. Go ahead and delete it and anything the symlink refers
to. Then, you will know for sure if you have something improperly
built against libmlt++.

--
+-DRD-+