[Kdenlive-devel] mantis cleanup

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Jun 3 06:55:07 UTC 2009

I did a lot of cleanup in mantis tonight. I make heavy use of the
severity field. Therefore, I reclassified nearly all crash-related
bugs as "crash" and all feature requests as "feature." Also, I changed
a few block bugs to major - I think there should be very few of those,
they must be justified, and obviously deserve special attention. I
request that when you see a new bug that you check the severity and
change it accordingly. Obviously, major vs. minor is a gray area.
Unfortunately, there are way too many 'crash' bugs. Obviously, this
category deserves attention, but I believe many of them are
system-specific, build-related, or just old.

--
+-DRD-+