[Kdenlive-devel] Packager request from Debian maintainer

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Jun 1 14:04:49 UTC 2009

Hi all

I got a request from the debian maintainer (Kdenlive 0.7.4 is now in testing
and unstable!) if we could add the attached file to the distribution tar
balls, for the benefit of distributors.

Also, if perhaps we could provide the icon in xpm format too as part of the
tar ball, something like this:
$ identify /tmp/kdenlive.xpm
/tmp/kdenlive.xpm XPM 32x32 32x32+0+0 DirectClass 16-bit 5.74219kb

I have not added it to svn, because I have no idea how the tar ball is
created. I have not added the icon, because it would need to be the new one.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

"HELP, THE PRICE OF INFORMATION HAS FALLEN AND IT CAN'T GET UP"

            - http://www.shirky.com/writings/information_price.html