[Kdenlive-devel] Speed effect in Effects List

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Jul 29 22:38:45 UTC 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 00:27:08 Mikko Rapeli wrote:
> Is it possible to make speed, titler etc. changes compatible with
> existing project files?
>
> I'm dreaming of automatic conversion of kdenlive projects, but an on-my-face
> warning after opening the project and a clearly marked clip on time line
> would suffice. Finding out by accident that rendering failed or looks
> crap or clip preview on time line fails is not nice.

We are trying to do so when we release a new Kdenlive version. However we have currently no efficient way to test for regressions, so it is far from perfect.

if you are using the latest svn version, we cannot guarantee that, because that's the place where we develop the code, and those kind of problems will appear from time to time even if we try to avoid them...

regards
jb