[Kdenlive-devel] Submitting bug reports directly from Kdenlive

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Jul 21 15:38:18 UTC 2009

Hi all

One of the recent svn commits (can't find it right not), changes the bug
reporting facility to file a bug against www.kdenlive.org/mantis

I tried testing this, and I can't seem to make it work: it reports a success,
but the bug does not appear to appear on the mantis site.

Anyone tried it with success?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I think that there are no forces on this planet more dangerous to us all
than the fanaticisms of fundamentalism, of all the species: Protestantism,
Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism, as well as countless
smaller infections. Is there a conflict between science and religion here?
There most certainly is.
                                - Daniel C. Dennett (Darwin's Dangerous Idea)