[Kdenlive-devel] [Mlt-devel] Qt based text producer

Marco Gittler g.marco at freenet.de
Fri Jul 10 17:11:19 UTC 2009

A first version is now at git://github.com/gmarco/mlt.git
(kdenlivetitle)

first ist makes only a simple text that moves in the window.
later it sould read the *.kdenlivetitle file direct an paint from the
QGraphicsView.
After this, we could enable the Start-/Endview, to let the title
scroll and zoom.

But first ist works with drawText on an QImage.

regards marco