[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive and Gimp (GEGL)

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Tue Jul 7 23:03:42 UTC 2009

2009/7/7 Jean-Michel Pouré <jm at poure.com>:
> Le mardi 07 juillet 2009 à 14:51 -0700, Dan Dennedy a écrit :
> Could you make a post on Kdenlive explaining how to implement GEGL and
> ask a developer to pick-up the issue.

Despite what I wrote previously, I do not want to discourage any would
be contributor that has an itch to scratch. I do not know the details
of a good way to integrate GEGL. I would suggest to a developer that
they take a look at the MLT frei0r filter and try to adapt it to GEGL
libs (or some higher-level lib that defines a set of GEGL operations).

--
+-DRD-+