[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.5 released

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:30:24 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 01 July 2009 20:37:45 jb wrote:
> I will be on holidays and offline for 2 weeks from the 3rd to the 18th of
> july, so I wish you all a nice time and will see you again after that to
> continue improving Kdenlive.

have a nice time!
i'm also leaving development for a while because of exams, holidays, and some
more things (actually, i left it about a week ago... some could have seen i've
just been laying around on irc without committing). hopefully i'll be back -
to work, but i will always check the list - around the first days of august.
or the last of september :)

and jb... bye again, and thanks for all your efforts!
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>