[Kdenlive-devel] Upcoming release & mantis

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Jan 31 20:43:29 UTC 2009

Lørdag 31 januar 2009 skrev Alberto Villa:
> > I won't be around for the next release, if it is released as planned: I
> > am leaving on a two week skiing trip (Yahooo).
>
> gosh. i love skiing...
>
> > I have created a 0.7.3 version that can be used to hang bugs on, if
> > someone wants to do the version release mantis stuff. Basically it goes
> > like this:
>
> i'll take it

Thanks - You may need more privs than developer to tag a version as released,
but jb might help you if that is the case.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want
to adopt a rational attitude.
                                - Karl Popper