[Kdenlive-devel] Upcoming release & mantis

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Jan 31 16:19:50 UTC 2009

Hi all

I won't be around for the next release, if it is released as planned: I am
leaving on a two week skiing trip (Yahooo).

I have created a 0.7.3 version that can be used to hang bugs on, if someone
wants to do the version release mantis stuff. Basically it goes like this:

a) After release, manage projects|kdenlive|versions|edit 0.7.2, check
"released", update the time, change the description.

b) For all resolved issues with "FIXED" and fixed in version ="Current SVN",
resolve to "CLOSE", and set fixed in version to "0.7.2".

a & b together updates the mantis ChangeLog.

c) For the roadmap: For all unresolved bugs with target version = 0.7.2,
change the target version to 0.7.3

I hope to get more time to do bug triaging when I return from my holiday. If
noone does the mantis release stuff, I'll do it at that point. (And, I hope I
have not forgotten anything). At some point I hope to actually do the bugs
that I have assigned to myself. Sigh, so many issues, so little time.

Regards & good luck with the release.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple,
and wrong.

      - H. L. Mencken