[Kdenlive-devel] Pixel aspect ratio as fraction

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:23:21 UTC 2009

2009/1/28 Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org>:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Simon Eugster <simon.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think we should do it for the next release (after 0.7.2), using
>> aspect_ratio_num and …_den. Certainly one would have to go through the
>> code everywhere. But what is necessary has to be done ;) I would do it
>> directly, without the workaround.
>
> You seem to have misunderstood. I am not willing to make the change
> this way. It must be implemented as new MLT types.

Sorry Dan, I haven't expressed myself clearly. That is the problem,
English is not my native language and school is past ;)

I actually wanted to agree with you and say that, because the 0.7.2 is
about to come, it perhaps wouldn't be worth spending time on the
workaround :) But the fraction converter is interesting.

Simon