[Kdenlive-devel] Pixel aspect ratio as fraction

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:40:09 UTC 2009

I think we should do it for the next release (after 0.7.2), using
aspect_ratio_num and …_den. Certainly one would have to go through the
code everywhere. But what is necessary has to be done ;) I would do it
directly, without the workaround.

By the way, isn't there also something with PAR and DAR? Perhaps only
one thing displayed in the properties dialog? (I atm don't have
kdenlive here, working)

Simon