[Kdenlive-devel] How do you program kdenlive?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Jan 25 20:45:10 UTC 2009

Søndag 25 januar 2009 skrev Simon Eugster:
> Thanks too :)
> I asked in this list because perhaps there is a tool that suits better to
> kdenlive than others. Because of all libraries and Qt4 etc. That's why

For the adventourous (sic), kdevelop for kde4 should support all of qt4 in the
debugger, etc.

See also: http://silmor.de/46

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
church, by the Greek church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church
that I know of. My own mind is my church.
                                     - Thomas Paine (The Age of Reason)